Robert Saake (1874-1959) Stehende Knabenakt (Standing Nude Boy) Circa 1910











The Robert Saake (1874-1959) "Stehende Knabenakt" bronze arrived today. I drove up to Jacksonville and picked it up from the Antiques dealer who brought it personally from Germany. It really is a beautiful work of art and in my humble opinion worthy of museum display. The patina is a dark chocolate and is in perfect condition. I have more photographs of it that I took this afternoon and will post more later (above). I still must find some biographic information on the artist.
---------------------------------------------------------------------




















You have read this article with the title Robert Saake (1874-1959) Stehende Knabenakt (Standing Nude Boy) Circa 1910. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2010/12/robert-saake-1874-1959-stehende.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...