Rudolf Henn (1880-1955): Nackter Jungling mit Spiegel (Nude Ephebe With Mirror), ca. 1900

*
Addendum: The bronze is on its way to Masterworks Studio. I will keep you informed when I know how the repairs are progressing.
*
I have some good news! I have located a professional bronze repair service to restore the damage to the Rudolf Henn (1880-1955) utilitarian bronze, Nude Ephebe With Mirror. I feel very fortunate to have located John Ward's Masterworks Studios, LLC. Here is a link to his website, if you care to take a look at his professional and talented repair service: http://www.masterworksstudios.com/

Keep your fingers crossed for me and let's hope this very unique and fine work in bronze can be conserved and restored to its original beauty.
----------------------------------------------------
















You have read this article with the title Rudolf Henn (1880-1955): Nackter Jungling mit Spiegel (Nude Ephebe With Mirror), ca. 1900. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2012/01/rudolf-henn-1880-1955-nackter-jungling.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...