New works in the works

**
(Above: 19th century English School - ca. 1890 - Two Nude Boys)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize for the delay in posting. I have been having problems with my right hip and it gets somewhat painful sitting here at the computer for hours unless I get up and move around, anyway, it's Spring here and the Azelias are in full bloom, tons of pollen in the air, and the lawn needs attention. I have a batch of new auction finds that I am sorting through and I will post them as soon as I get many of the images stitched together, which takes time. I also have a nice collection of Ephebe images like the one above that I have to sort through, so be of good cheer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be nice, keep your hands to yourself, don't be hitting any of the other kids, and stay well until I get back. More good images are in the works. Cheers.


You have read this article with the title New works in the works. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-works-in-works.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...