Unknown German Artist: Female Portrait - 1929

*
Being a painter myself I greatly appreciate artistic talent in that medium when I see it. This morning I ran across this beautiful portrait by an unknown German artist dating from 1929. The painting is illegibly signed but is dated 1929. I was really impressed with the draftsmanship, total control of the media, and wonderful color pallet. The artist has captured the personality and character of the model to such a wonderful degree. I thought I would share it with you even though it is not a nude.
-----------------------------------------------





You have read this article with the title Unknown German Artist: Female Portrait - 1929. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2012/08/unknown-german-artist-female-portrait.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...