J. Bellange (?): Nu Academique Jeune Homme - Nude Male Youth - 1906

I had a few minutes this afternoon so I photographed the J. Bellange (?) Academic Male Nude that arrived last month. The subtlety of the color application to the figure comes through much better when photographed with my Canon 7D than with the sellers original post which was listed previously. I have done pastel figure drawings in the past and I love the way mixing various colors has different results on the paper. A nicely done figural study in a beautifully expressive medium.
******















Caption: Nude Male Youth


Artist: J. Bellange (?) French Artist (?)


Material: Pastels on Pastel Paper


Dated: 1906


You have read this article with the title J. Bellange (?): Nu Academique Jeune Homme - Nude Male Youth - 1906. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/04/j-bellange-nu-academique-jeune-homme.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...