Richard W. Lange (XIX_XX): Nude Fencer - Bronze ca. 1900

*
Last night I won the bidding on this nice bronze nude Fencer by the Austrian/German artist Richard W. Lange (XIX_XX). Unfortunately I could find scant little biographic information on the artist. He is a well known sculptor who was active during the last part of the 19th and early 20th centuries. I have seen several of these bronzes and invariably the sword is missing from the composition. I look forward to adding it to my collection.
-----------------------------------------------












You have read this article with the title Richard W. Lange (XIX_XX): Nude Fencer - Bronze ca. 1900. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2013/03/richard-w-lange-xixxx-nude-fencer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...