Tokai Ferenc (1962-): "Reneszánsz" - "Renaissance" - Contemporary Hungarian Artist

*
I was browsing Hungarian Auction House past auctions for 2011 today and I ran across this nice contemporary work. The title is "Renaissance" and, unfortunately, I could not find much biographic information on the artist. This is really a thought provoking work and I thought I would post it and let you decide the meaning behind it. It's not 19th century but it certainly got my attention. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------
You have read this article with the title Tokai Ferenc (1962-): "Reneszánsz" - "Renaissance" - Contemporary Hungarian Artist. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2012/12/tokai-ferenc-1962-contemporary.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...