Heinrich Susemihl (1862-?): Female Nude - Watercolor - 1905

*
The German Seller has listed a third round of nude works by Heinrich Susemihl (1862-?) and among them was this nice female nude in watercolor on paper. He has put a outrageous price on it (my humble opinion) so in this economy I would not expect it to sell immediately, although there are folks out there with deep pockets. I thought I would list it separately since it really is unusual and rare. I have listed the other works in the previous post several posts back. I don't know about you, but I love a well executed watercolor.
---------------------------------------------





You have read this article with the title Heinrich Susemihl (1862-?): Female Nude - Watercolor - 1905. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2012/09/heinrich-susemihl-1862-female-nude.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...