Hans Muller (1873-1937): Male Nude Riding a Horse - Bronze. ca 1920

As I was doing some additional research on Hans Muller (1873-1937), I was sitting here scratching my head pondering where in the heck I had seen that name on a bronze that I own. Then it hit me. Sitting on a table near the front door, a door I seldom use since I come and go through the garage most of the time, rests a bronze of a male nude rider astride a stallion. I have had this bronze for more years than I care to remember. I bought it at a grubby Flea Market in Orlando years ago. The price was right and I bought it. I grabbed it from its resting place and shot a few photographs for this post. I also found more bronze works by Muller and listed them below. Enjoy.
----------------------------------------------









--------------------------------------------


Here are a few more Hans Muller Bronzes for you:


--------------------------------------------

























You have read this article with the title Hans Muller (1873-1937): Male Nude Riding a Horse - Bronze. ca 1920. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/11/hans-muller-1873-1937-male-nude-riding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...