Georg Rank (1855-1938): The Three Graces

*
This morning the seller on eBay Austria who listed the works of artist Georg Rank (see my previous post) finally lowered his slightly inflated prices and I bought that beautiful Three Graces drawing that I had my eye on. I cannot help being drawn to the subject matter, especially this depiction. What a beautifully executed study. I look forward to adding this wonderful drawing to my collection.
-----------------------------------------




Caption: The Three Graces

Artist: Georg Rank (1855-1938)

Material: Watercolor and Charcoal drawing on paper

Dated: ca 1900-1910
You have read this article with the title Georg Rank (1855-1938): The Three Graces. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/09/georg-rank-1855-1938-three-graces.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...