Maxmillian "Max" Barduleck (1846-1923) Academic Pencil Drawing: Seated Male Nude 1864

Yesterday the Max Barduleck (1864-1923) drawing arrived from Germany. When I took it out of its shipping container and looked at it for the first time I had to catch my breath. It is truly a beautiful work of art. The detail of the drawing is amazing, down to the shadows on the fingernails. The fact that the artist was only 18 years old when he completed the drawing is just astounding to me. I scanned it just as a teaser. It came in a shrink wrapped mat and when I get time I will take it out of the protective container and scan it in more detail. Enjoy
--------------------------------------------------


Caption: Seated Male Nude

Artist: Max Barduleck (1846-1923)

Material: Graphite pencil on Paper (35cm x 28cm)

Dated: Signed and dated 1864
You have read this article with the title Maxmillian "Max" Barduleck (1846-1923) Academic Pencil Drawing: Seated Male Nude 1864. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/08/maxmillian-barduleck-1846-1923-academic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...