Sridevi to make her comeback

Yesteryears superstar heroine Sridevi is all set to make her comeback with a film titled English Vinglish. Gauri Shinde directs this women-centric film which has impressed Sridevi very much that she has decided to comeback to films after fourteen long years.

Work on the film English Vinglish will start on July 7. Gauri Shinde, ad man Balki’s wife will be the first woman director to direct Sridevi. “The credit goes to the script and my director. When I heard the script, I fell in love with it. I hope it turns out well,” Sridevi told when asked about what prompted her to do a film after fourteen years.

“It's been a while since I faced the camera. I'm nervous and excited. My children and husband are excited about the comeback,” Sridevi told.

You have read this article News with the title Sridevi to make her comeback. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/05/sridevi-to-make-her-comeback.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...