Meri saali ki mast jawani

 
This is one of most lucky incident in my life about two year back. I am
married to a beautiful girl named Nisha.Her younger sister(my Sali named
PURVI) who was equally beautiful and charming was married to a
engineerWho unfortunately died in a accident. Since I don’t have anybody
else in my inlaws family she was staying with Us . We were trying hard to get

her remarried & talked to 2/3 prospective boys but for some reasons talk
could Not be finalized as boys wanted to get virgin girls even if they were also remarrying. Ladies have real problems In our type of society to remarry despite their best features. Somehow we found a decent boy who initially insisted That he was looking for a virgin girl only and not a widow but after
seeing PURVI he agreed and we finalized the Date of marriage about 3
months later as in those days it was rainy season.I and my wife were very happy and so Was PURVI.
 
One day my wife had to go to my inlaws town to sign some old bank
documents and release of property papers.She left by evening train and was


[
supposed to come back after 2 days. Initially even she was planning to take
PURVI Along but Purvi was having some fever so she asked her to take rest


at home only. I went to station to see off my wife And returned to my home


around 10 P.M. Than I went to purvi’s room to see how she was feeling. She


said now Better after taking some tablets.I said GOODNIGHT to her and


returned to my room and was watching ZEE TV Serial. Suddenly I heard some

bang at my door. I said it is open ‘ Come inside ‘. Purvi was there at door.She


was Feeling lonely. I said ‘ KYO DIDI KE BINA MAN NAHI LAG RAHA HAI KYA’.

She said ‘ Ha JIJU’ When Didi will come. I said after 2/3 days. Come on sit

here and watch the programme for some time. We watched the Programme

for about 45 minutes and were chatting too. Never before we chatted so

openly. She was now more open and complained that all MARD are alike.


They want VIRGIN girl but never think of themselves whether they are really

virgin I said it is true but anyway now your marriage has been settled so why


do you worry. She said my would be groom how Forcefully he was telling you


that he wanted VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN. Thanks to you JIJU that after your

good explanation And persuasion he accepted me. I am obliged to your this


great deed but I did not like my WOULD BE GROOM’s so much Mentality about


VIRGin virgin. JIJAJI today I am telling you one of my secret of life that even

today as of this date I am Totally VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN .
 
This bewildered

me. I said Purvi How.You were married and stayed more than six Months

together with your husband so how. She said she wanted to keep it secret

because her husband already passed Away and she did not want to tell

anybody else but now because VIRGINITY has become a issue I am telling

you that My ex husband was IMPOTENT. He lost his manual power before

marriage in some accident which he hide before Marriage.

I was very much upset on my honemoon 1st wedding night but than he

begged of me and I kept silent.I did not know what to do and how to handle

the situation. JIJU please believe me he only kissed and did oral with me but

his Tool was never able to getting any tightness and he was never able to

come inside me.She started weeping by saying this And said no body will

believe this but this is true. I consoled her and patted her back and realized

that she was burning from Inside. I said than now your would be groom would

be very lucky that he has found a virgin widow. PURVI said she did not want

this VIRGINHOOD of her to be broken by would be groom because now he

already knows that he is marrying to A widow or in his words ‘ SECOND HAND

WIFE’ so why should I go to him as a ‘ VIRGIN FIRST HAND’.

JIJU as you did great job for me you deserve some reward so if you wish I

can oblige you one time .I was not prepared for this situation. I said PURVI  
 
what did you say? . Yes JIJU she said and she came more closer to me and

kissed me on my Forehead. JIJU I don’t have any objection and rest is your

choice. As a man I lost my decision power and immediately I Started kissing

her forehead,cheeks passionately and she was in full bloom and burning.

Since she could not enjoy Sex from her 1st night now she also did not want

to loose this opportunity and her hands were trying to touch my tool which

was instantly getting aroused. I said PURVI let us close the light but she said

no JIJU you better see Me first and after you become sure that I AM FULL

VIRGIN you can close the light. I took off her salwar, kameez .
 
She was now

in bra and Panty. A very firm boobs. Solid body milkish colour. I opened her

bra hook and her tits were coming out .SO solid orange Shaped 36D. I

instantly kissed them .took in my mouth.Now my hands were near her

panty .She was moaning AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIJU FAST

fastttttttttttttttt Zaldi karo………………..I took off her panty. Her CUNT WAS

SHAVEN. Very clean. I touched my finger and found it was really very very

very very tight. She said HOW JIJU> I said I believe yo are surely Virgin. But

she asked me to see it . I Went down and see it. I Found it was totally

clean,untouched. No spot atall. I said thank to god. I said PURVI today I am

getting NISHA for second time. Nisha was also exactly the same like you are

Today. God has given me second chance of fucking a virgin. I put my tounge

inside her CHOOT.
 
It was so hilarious. Slowly slowly I took off my clothes. MY tool came out.It

was so strong and hard like a real hammer. I said PURVI now this is for you.

She touched it shyly and said she is seeing such a strong erection 1st time.

Mine lund was 6.5â€[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']� long and 2.25� thick.Purvi has never seen any erected

dick so she could not visvualise the difference atall.I asked PURVI do you

know what is this called. She smiled. I asked Please say otherwise this will

not act. She said LL>>>>>> [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I said no please say in fuyll….. Otherwise this

will not react…Finally she said JIJU you are very naughty.Yes this is Called ‘

LUND ‘. I said no I did not listen say again. She said LUND LUND LUND> Now

come please. I said please say other name also. This is only one name. What

are other synonm to this. She was puzzled. Than shw said JIJU. Did you ask

DIDI also like this. I said yes I did and I am making today your 1st wedding

night sample also in same way Like I did to your didi. She said How on 1st

night itself you are saying such dirty words. I said PURVI these are not dirty

Words but Love words. She said okey JIJU ‘ Other name is ‘ LODDA LODDA’’

Okey happy now. I said now okey When she uttered these words my LUND 
 
became more strong and had a very strong feeling of sex.Now she asked me pointing her finger to her vagina what is this called and

unless I say she will not allow either. I said PURVI You are smart. Anyway

darling this is called CHOOT> She said no please say again I said CHOOT


CHOOT CHOOT CHOOT CHOOT> And other words are BHOSDA BHOSDA .

 
I asked purvi whether you know difference between choot and bhosda. She said no. I

said girls have CHOOT whereas after some time it becomes BHOSDA> I hope you

understand.She smiled. Now your choot let me taste. When I started putting my LUND

On her choot. I asked her do you know this act what is this called. She immediately

said oh JIJU now no more . This is called CHUDAI> AAB JYADA SHYANE MAAT BANOO

AUR ZALDI SE AAB CHUDAI SHURU KARD O. AAB BAHOOT HO GAYA. JIJU AAB TUMKO
MAUKA DE DIYA TO JYADA HOSHIYARI NAHI…. ZALDI SE CHUDAI SHURU KAROO.

PLEASE BELIEVe me my LUND WAS VERY EROTIC .PURVI WAS SO SEXY. I tried to


insert my LUND In her KUNWARI CHOOT BUT FAILED . I put my tounge inside her


mouth. I pressed her boobs strongly she was Begging JIJU JIJU ZALDI SE AAPNA LUND


MERI CHOOT ME DALOO> ZALDI SE> Main to Shadi ke baad Bhi CHUDAI ka shukh nahi


leh payee. AAZ meri Pyaas bhuja do. Jiju. Pleasesssssssssss I took my LUND IN MY


hand and tried to press exactly on the center of her CHOOT hole and pressed hard but

it Could not go. I said NISHA teri choot to wakai me kunwari hai. Pahile baar me eisay

he hota hai. I than said okey you Wait and come in 69 position. I lie down. She came


on top of me in 69 position. Now I asked Nisha to take in her.

Mouth my LUND and I took her choot in my mouth. Now my TOUNGE was going in her
choot. She said oh JIJU TOUNGE SE BHI CHUDAI zoordar ho rahi hai. Eise he karte
raho. She was kissing,my LUND.
 
I was very excited. Now her choot was becoming

lubricated and I found it has become soft from the earlier hard. I said Purvi now my

Lund can go inside probably.Let me try. With that She came down hurriedly and I

came on top of here.With one hand Pressing her boobs and DUSRE SE main usko mere

badan se chipka raha tha. Aur Mere LUND KO ZOOR SE DAKHA DIYA> AABKI BAAR EIK

HE DHAKE ME LUND ANDAR CHALAMGAYA> PURVI CRIED STORNGLy jiju main maar

zaoongi……….Bahoot Dard ho raha hai.Zaldi bahar nikalo. I took it out and I found some

blood was coming out from her choot. Now her Hymen was torn out. I said PURVI now

your Virginhood is gone. She cleanred it and after that again I pushed my LUND in her

choot. Now I asked whether it is Paining she smiled and I knew now she is enjoying .

So I pressed her boobs with hand and pushing my LUND BACK And forth. She was

saying Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I

asked PURVI KYA MAZAA aa raha hai. Purvi boli YES JIJU> karte he raho………AUR

ZOOR SE CHODO> AAZ PURI RAAT MUJHE chodte hi raho. Oh my god Why I did not try

earlier. Why this heavenly feeling I miised. I was a fool etc she was saying. I said

never mind. It is better late than never. MAIN ZOOR ZOOR SE usko chod raha tha.

Who chilla rahi thee jiju bus chodte he rahoo. AAZ Mujhe he didi samajh Lo. I said

PURVI tum PURVI ho. AAB tuymhari didi me who maza nahi hai. Mere Lund ko aaz

swarag ka such Dubara mila hai. Pahli Baar jub suhaag raat ko tumhari didi ko chodda

tha tub mila tha aur aaz tum such de rahi ho. Thank you very much Purvi. Purvi said 
 
No jiju RATHER I am thankfull to yu for giving me this experience and Making me

happy. Main usko khoob zoor zoor se chood raha than.

I said Purvi aab nikalege>Who boli jiju aur zoor se jhatke lagao. Aur zoor zoor se


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You are great. Tumhara Lund

greast hai. I said tumhari CHOOT bhi to grea hai………….Eise kah kaar Main eik saans

zoor se lekar uske andar hi JHAD gaya.
 
Bahoot sa thick juice uske andar hi nikaal diya. Aur 5 minute waise he purvi ke upar soota raha.Uske muh me muh aur choot me lund daal kaar. Thodi deer Baad purvi boli JIJU eise he soo jaate hai. Mera lund aab SUST ho gaya tha aur automatic bahar aa gaya. Purvi bath room gayee or clean kaar ke aayee aur kapde pahenne lagi. Maine uska haath pakda aur apne paas khicha aur kaha abhi to raat ka 1 hi baza hai.AAZ aise hi tum puri Raat mere paas so jao. She said no. but after I insisted she slept naked with me. I wrapped her over my body And slept. We slept. When we felt asleep I don’t know. Suddenly I woke up and found it was 3 AM. I went to Bathroom and came to sleep and when I hugged PURVI I found She touched my LUND and it was again getting Erection. She continued to touch it and after 5 minutes again it became erected . I said PURVI even on our Honeymoon we did 2 times. You are exactly like your sister. Purvi said really did you do 2 times. I said Ha. Who boli to phir deri kis baat ki hai. Zaldi se dubara chudai karoo. Mujhe dubara maza do
 
Maine kaha dubara eise nahi. Iss baar dusri style me. And I took her on my top and asked her to insert my LUND In her choot. She put her choot on my top of lund and pushed her choot.this time it went quickly inside. Now I said AAB TUM MUJH KO CHODO > who UPAR NICHE HO RAHI THI> Maine kaha kyo PURVI Kaise laag raha hai. Who uskarayee aur Boli JIJU yeah to maine socha bhi nahi tha. Main to CHUDAI Kewal yeahi samajh rahi thi ki MARD UPAR aakar lund ghusa deta hai aur kuch zhatke Lagane ke baad chudai kar ke jhad zaata hai. Maine kha nahi PURVI bahoot saare lesson hai. Paar mujhe DAAR Hai ki agar maine tumko ZYADA CHODA to tumhari CHOOT BHOSDA baan jayegi aur agar tumhar hone walae Pati ko yeah JYADA CHODI lagegei to
who shayad tumko zyada pyar nahi karne payee. Purvi Boli koi baat Nahi jiju. Kaal kisne dekha hai. Waise bhi mera hone wala pati ko yeah to pata hi hai ki meri choot bahoot chudi Hui hai to pharak nahi padta hai. Tum apna kaam karo aur mujhko bhi sikhne do. Uska kahana tha aur maine kaha okey. Now I taught her 2nd lesson.Thereafter we did in doggy style nd so many other styles. However afyter each style I always did my final in missionary positioin only. Maine uski last chudai jisme maine apna PAANI nikala who hardam uske upar aakar he karee.
Un 3 dino me maine usko 20 baar choda. I took holiday from office. I prayed god if my wife delays little More. That last day I spoke with my wife on phone and understood she was coming as work was already finished. I said PURVI Now last 2 hours left before NISHA comes. So let us enjoy more. She was also now wanting that her didi should not come but anyway shw was coming so no choice. In the last 2 hours we did passionately. I was kissing her every part. On the mouth, heeks, every part of the body. Even inside the choot. Purvi was saying if her didi sees her face so much kisses she may doubt.I said yu better wash your face with some cream etc so it will go away.Anyway in those time of emotion I did not care for my wife . My lund was sostrongly going inside hr choot that I poushed and pushed pushed. Finally I SAID PURVI today you have given me very sweet memorable time.Purvi also said JIJU tumhara LUND Great hai. Koi baat nahi aab didi aa rahi hai to kyan hua. Koi na koi mauka dhund he lege. Friends, Jaab tuk uski shadi nahi hui main paglo ki tarah usko CHODTA RAHA> PURVI BHI Mere LODAY Ki puri tarah diwani ho gayee this. Zaab shadi ke din uski Bidai ho rahi thi aur who mere gale mil rahi the tub bhi Uska haath mere loday ko dundh raha tha . Maine zaldi se hataya. Who ankoh ankoh me dekhi aur haat gayee. Eisi thi mere Sali ki mast bhari jawani. Aur mast bhari chudai .Uske jism ko maine har tarike se loota.
You have read this article Hindi Sex Stories / Indian Sex Stories with the title Meri saali ki mast jawani. You can bookmark this page URL http://kynsismi.blogspot.com/2011/06/meri-saali-ki-mast-jawani.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...